A 4 day safari to Amboseli national park, Tsavo east national park and Tsavo west national park, using a minivanDay 1: Nairobi to Amboseli national park with night at Kibo Safari Camp (lunch & dinner)
Pick up at the airport or hotel and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving for lunch, home to the Masai people, their cattle and lots of wildlife located in the park. Afternoon game drive
Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari CampDay 2: Amboseli national park to Tsavo west national park with night at Kilaguni Serena Lodge (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Have breakfast and with game drive en-route depart for Tsavo West to arrive for lunch. Afternoon game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs.
Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena LodgeDay 3: Tsavo west national park to Tsavo east national park with night at Ashnil Aruba Lodge (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Early morning game drive. Have breakfast and with game drive en-route depart for Tsavo east to arrive for lunch. Afternoon game drive until sunset.
Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba LodgeDay 4: Tsavo east national park to Nairobi (breakfast, lunch)
Have an early morning game drive at sunrise then return to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter depart for Nairobi where your safari ends with drop off at your Nairobi Hotel or airport. End of our services.
The listed price includes.
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on full board.
- 1-liter bottled drinking water per person per day during the safari
- Services of an English speaking experienced driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 safari land cruiser or minivan with pop up roof for game viewing and photography.
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the trip
- Meals as in itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cooler box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours.
- All safari vehicles have RF radio to help driver locate wildlife.
The listed price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, driver tips etc.
- Balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- Personal insurance cover
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Domestic and international flights and respective taxes
Please note that these packages are provided by registered companies in their respective countries and not by Africantourer