A 5 day budget-camping safari to Masai Mara game reserve, lake Nakuru national park, lake Naivasha and Hell's gate national park, using a minivan.Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve with night at Mara Sidai Camp (lunch & dinner)
Pick up at the airport or hotel and drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving for lunch, home to the Masai people, their cattle and lots of wildlife located in the game reserve. Afternoon game drive
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai CampDay 2: Masai Mara game reserve to Masai Mara game reserve with night at Mara Sidai Camp (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Morning breakfast at the tented camp after which you will head out with your picnic lunch boxes and spend the day in the reserve as you explore and experience nature in its raw form.
All meals and overnight at the Mara Sidai CampDay 3: Masai Mara game reserve to Nakuru with night at Hotel Chester (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Have breakfast and depart for a morning game drive until 1100hrs. Leave the park and drive to Narok for lunch and on to Nakuru arriving in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel ChesterDay 4: lake Nakuru national park to lake Naivasha with night at Panorama Park (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
After breakfast depart for a morning game drive until noon and depart for Lake Naivasha to arrive for lunch. Afternoon visit Hells for mountain biking and hiking among the wildlife and a short hike into the Oljorwa gorge.
Dinner and overnight at Panorama ParkDay 5: Hell's gate national park to Nairobi (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
After breakfast depart for Nairobi where your safari ends in a hotel or at the airport. End of our
The listed price includes.
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on full board.
- 1-liter bottled drinking water per person per day during the safari
- Services of an English speaking experienced driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 safari land cruiser or minivan with pop up roof for game viewing and photography.
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the trip
- Meals as in itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cooler box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours.
- All safari vehicles have RF radio to help driver locate wildlife.
The listed price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, driver tips etc.
- Balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- Personal insurance cover
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Domestic and international flights and respective taxes
Please note that these packages are provided by registered companies in their respective countries and not by Africantourer