A 3 day safari to Olpejeta conservancy and back using a 4x4 land cruiserDay 1: Nairobi to Olpejeta conservancy with night at Serena Sweetwaters Camp (lunch & dinner)
Pick up at the airport or hotel and drive to Olpejeta Conservancy arriving for lunch. Located in the northern part of Kenya it is home endangered rhinos and Chimpanzees. Afternoon game drive
Dinner and overnight at Serena Sweetwaters CampDay 2: Olpejeta conservancy to Olpejeta conservancy with night at Serena Sweetwaters Camp (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Full day will be spent in Olpejeta with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at Serena Sweetwaters CampDay 3: Olpejeta conservancy to Nairobi (breakfast, lunch)
Have an early morning game drive at sunrise then return to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter depart for Nairobi where your safari ends with drop off at your Nairobi Hotel or airport. End of our services.
The listed price includes.
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on full board.
- 1-liter bottled drinking water per person per day during the safari
- Services of an English speaking experienced driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 safari land cruiser or minivan with pop up roof for game viewing and photography.
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the trip
- Meals as in itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cooler box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours.
- All safari vehicles have RF radio to help driver locate wildlife.
The listed price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, driver tips etc.
- Balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- Personal insurance cover
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Domestic and international flights and respective taxes
Please note that these packages are provided by registered companies in their respective countries and not by Africantourer