A safari to Tsavo west national park using a 4x4 land cruiserDay 1: to Tsavo West national park with night at Kilaguni Serena Lodge (lunch & dinner)
Pick up at the airport or hotel and drive to Tsavo West to arrive for lunch. Afternoon game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs until sunset.
Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge (LD)Day 2: Tsavo West national park to Nairobi (breakfast, lunch)
Early morning game drive. Have breakfast and with game drive en-route depart for Nairobi where your safari ends with drop off at your Nairobi Hotel or airport. End of our services.
The listed price includes.
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on full board.
- 1-liter bottled drinking water per person per day during the safari
- Services of an English speaking experienced driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 safari land cruiser or minivan with pop up roof for game viewing and photography.
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the trip
- Meals as in itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cooler box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours.
- All safari vehicles have RF radio to help driver locate wildlife.
The listed price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, driver tips etc.
- Balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- Personal insurance cover
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Domestic and international flights and respective taxes
Please note that these packages are provided by registered companies in their respective countries and not by Africantourer